For Senior Housing Owners/Operators and any other Service provider working with clients who may have Cognitive decline or Dementia
Memory Magz® are being Discontinued!
Keep In Mind, Inc. originally launched in 2011 as the parent company of our very first product, Memory Magz®
The vision in those early years was to produce a variety of products custom-designed to benefit those living with Dementia.
However, as most small business owners know, sometimes initial plans change to meet the marketplace demands. And although we’ve sold our Memory Magz at a steady pace since that first year, our company mission and vision has evolved in 2022. We do not intend on being in the product-development space any longer.
Therefore we’re clearing out our remaining inventory of the Happy Faces & Outdoor Beauty editions!
Learn more in this 2 minute video
First Come-First Serve / Every Memory Magz® Must Go!
All Sales Final at the drastically discounted price!
$9.00 per unit*
Each Memory Magz® comes with a custom conversation starter-tool to ignite imaginative and reminiscent conversation.
- *Mandatory minimum purchase of 50 Magz = $450.00
- Complete the ORDER FORM
- Keep in Mind, Inc. will send you an invoice
- Once Keep In Mind, Inc. receives payment – your order will ship!
- A Thank-You gift to those prospective clients, after a tour
- A present for family members to enhance the visit with their loved one
- In-Home Care, Hospice, Palliative Care
- Speech & OT Therapy providers as an engagement tool
- Door prizes at your next ‘Sales inspired’ event wherein hot leads & industry peers are attending
- An easy grab & go tool for care partners to engage with residents
- Great for one-on-one resident encounters or small groups discussions
- A solo ‘activity’ option for residents to enjoy with the vibrant images while relaxing
Through servant leadership and collaborative partnerships combined with subject matter expertise; continue to raise awareness of aging-related issues and advocate for change within the marketplace.
Offer Strategic Solutions