Dementia Training Modules
For frontline care partners in Senior Living
Endorsed by the National Institute for Dementia Education (NIDE), each training module is approximately 8-10 pages of easy-to-consume learning content pertaining to various Dementia related topics impacting care providers
Details and Terms
- Each training module is written for frontline care partners supporting those living with Dementia
- Each training module is approximately 8-10 pages of easy-to-consume learning content pertaining to various Dementia-related topics impacting care providers
- The modules are based on the TEAM™ approach philosophy developed by Keep In Mind, Inc.
- The modules have received an official Endorsement from the National Institute for Dementia Education
- A Championship Level achievement web badge will be shared with communities who reach a 90% completion training rate of all 12 modules with their team members
- Proof of employee attendance and training completion will be required before the Championship Level web badge is shared
- To achieve Championship Level outcomes, we recommend that a designated trainer/instructor from the leadership team conduct the training sessions with your care partners
- The modules are designed to be a live and interactive training experience wherein employees can share and compare comments and feedback relating to the topics being presented
- The TEAM™ approach to Dementia support and all content written within each module is ‘licensed material’ trademarked and owned by Keep In Mind, Inc.
- A grant-of-use agreement will be required when purchasing the 12 training modules package and signed by an approved representative from each participating community
- Keep In Mind, Inc. will provide brand standard guidelines that must be strictly adhered to when using anything branded by Keep In Mind, Inc. on your community websites or marketing collateral
- A standard Agreement outlining all terms and conditions for use of the TEAM™ training modules must be signed and executed between Keep In Mind, Inc. and a corporate level representative or owner
- Once the Agreement is executed and full payment received, the Training Modules will be shared
- This is a one-time purchase offer. This doesn't include any additional consulting services or ongoing support from Ellen Belk
Companies who wish to use the TEAM™ training modules in more than (3) three locations will pay a one-time $500 user-fee for each additional community
Upon request, a small sample of training module content is available for review before you purchase.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
Contact Ellen Belk directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Through servant leadership and collaborative partnerships combined with subject matter expertise; continue to raise awareness of aging-related issues and advocate for change within the marketplace.
Offer Strategic Solutions